The Daily Banter Mail Bag Will Make John Boehner Cry

This week’s questions. Answers here.

1) I hope this one gets in in time to make the mailbag, but how the fuck did Boehner manage to hang onto his job??? Just yesterday Chris Christie was tearing him a new one in front of the whole country and today he’s reelected Speaker of the House. What gives?
– Sophia

2) What proves most from this week that the right hasn’t learned anything since the election and will never change, the fiscal cliff fiaco, the Sandy aid bill debacle, or the conspiracies about Hillary Clinton faking her brain injury so she doesn’t have to testify about Benghazi? Inquiring minds want to know.
– Travis

3) What are your biggest resolutions for 2013?
– KV

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    Error 404 – Not Found

    Here is the actual link.

  • atlavely

    Never mind, not looking below my cursor! Thanks Graf.
    Bob, I got a 404 at your link. But found it from the Banter main feed.

  • muselet

    John Boehner kept his Speakership for two reasons: 1) as I said in the podcast thread, nobody else actually wanted it (would you?), and 2) the attempted coup against Boehner was run by incompetents.

    My answer to question #1: Boehner’s got a whole lotta photos and/or video of a whole lotta of his Republican colleagues in some extremely compromising situations/positions.