The NRA’s Enemies List

Rats. I didn’t make the NRA’s enemies list, but then again it’s made up of organizations and not publications or individual people, so there’s still a chance for another list.

Oh and yes. The NRA has an enemies list. For real.

And the group that made this video is definitely on the list.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    “…not publications or individual people, so there’s still a chance for another list.”
    If you go to the bottom of the list there is a link that brings you to the comments where the list continues and does list publications and people…lots of people. Bob, you didn’t make the list…but I didn’t either so don’t feel bad.
    This is an utterly exhaustive list and makes wonder what exactly it means to be listed.

  • LK3

    That’s a whole lot of hate.
    I know many members may not agree with all of the NRA’s beliefs but why would anyone want to be associated with such anger and hatred. For goodness sake, they heckled a Newtown dad. Sick.

  • LK3

    And seriously, are they in high school? They have an enemy list?
    Pathetic.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Reminds me of Steve Buscemi in Billy Madison:

    http://youtu.be/jMo_HcRBnUY