Unconstipational Violationism

Still cracking up at the Red Dawn button.

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) announced today that he will not seek reelection for another term.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • James Ritchie

    Are you really this out of touch, this incredibly ignorant of what rank and file gun owners believe, or are you just pretending? You aren’t helping your cause by such silliness, you’re helping ours, so I guess I should use you to continue.

    But you do need to understand that President Obama, Congress, be in the Senate, the House, Democrats or Republicans, and even the Supreme Court, has no power on gun rights. Nor does a simply majority of the voting public, or liberal loudmouths who simply call people names, and make fun of those who do not share your beliefs.

    We do not own weapons because the 2nd Amendment says we can. The 2nd Amendment, rather, simply affirms an inalienable right we will not give up for anyone. You can call Ted Nugent a coward, and you can be aghast at any hint of a rebellion, but the entire heartland of this country is knee deep in gunpowder, and all Washington can do is light matches. Whatever you think about it, however much silly, ignorant, loud-mouthed, hypocrisy you spout, no one, and I mean no one, is taking our weapons. We will not register them, we will not permit background checks for private sales, and if anything is banned we will make our own.

    If you want to fix violence, fix the drug and alcohol abuse that’s rampant in this country. Fix broken homes, single mothers, and absentee fathers. Fix a society that says morality is whatever you want it to be, as long as you aren’t hurting anyone else.

    But you won’t tackle these issues because you;re primarily responsible for them.

    Rant all you like, call Ted Nugent and the rest of us names, spout your liberal idocy, but understand that it means nothing. We have the power, and we aren’t giving an inch for you, for President Obama, for Congress, or for the Supreme Court. If you want our weapons there’s only one way to get them, and your side simply does not have the numbers, or the firepower, to get it done.

    We will obey no law that attempts to remove what we view as an unalienable, God-given right, anymore than we would obey a law that legalizes rape, murder, or slavery.

    • http://www.facebook.com/people/Carl-Stensel/100001538481430 Carl Stensel

      i spend a lot of time reading right wing garbage, because I report on it at my blog, but this is one of the stupidest and most ignorant (as well as belligerent) remarks I have ever heard. Let’s look at some of it:

      “…you do need to understand that President Obama, Congress, be in the Senate, the House, Democrats or Republicans, and even the Supreme Court, has no power on gun rights.”

      Wrong, buster, and if you ever try to insist on this “right,” you are going to end up as dead as the assholes at Waco, or spending the rest of your life in a nine foot by six foot room, with a three hundred pound roommate that you definitely did not find on facebook.

      “We do not own weapons because the 2nd Amendment says we can. The 2nd Amendment, rather, simply affirms an inalienable right we will not give up for anyone.”

      Wrong again. As is usual for foaming-at-the-mouth gun owners, you appear to have not a shred of knowledge about the second amendment. Why not try to learn something before shooting your ignorant mouth off?

      “no one, is taking our weapons. We will not register them, we will not permit background checks for private sales, and if anything is banned we will make our own.”

      And if you do as you say, you will be a common criminal who belongs in prison. And as for making your own, I suspect that it’s all a person with your limited intellectual capacity can do to make your own ice cream soda. Here’s a piece of advice: If you do make your own guns, get someone else to fire them, and stand far away. Of course, that’s where chicken hawks like you will be if the shooting starts- far away, hiding in your mother’s basement, or pooping in your pants to get out of fighting, like your hero, the coward Ted Nugent.

      ‘We will obey no law that attempts to remove what we view as an unalienable, God-given right, anymore than we would obey a law that legalizes rape, murder, or slavery.’

      You view God as having something to do with this? I remember your God blabbing away a lot about swords (mostly in relation to telling people to exterminate their enemies,) but I do not remember this omnipotent God ever having a thing to say about semiautomatic weapons with thirty round clips. Why is that? Is it because he forgot? No. It’s because lying creeps like you just put your ugly, violent thoughts in God’s mind, regardless of what he really stands for. It’s long past time that infantile fools like you stop using God as a co-conspirator in your violent fantasies of going on shooting rampages. For, other than being a much bigger coward, you are no different than the Aurora shooter or the one in Connecticut. You dream of perpetrating violence on the innocent. It’s all you live for, and that has nothing to do with God, buster. Maybe the other guy, but not God.

      Have I made myself clear?