Unhinged Lunatic of the Day

The CEO of Tactical Response has a message for proponents of gun control — I’m going to kill you.

James Yeager — CEO of Tactical Response, a Tennessee-based company that specializes in firearms and tactical training — said the White House could spark a civil war if it issues an executive order on gun control. And Yeager said he would be “glad to fire the first shot.”

“I’m not fucking putting up with this,” he said in a video message posted Wednesday. “I am not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns. If it goes one inch further, I’m gonna start killing people.”

I’m not sure what the law in Tennessee is, but in other states threatening to kill people is usually taken seriously and followed up on by law enforcement. In this case, the Secret Service may even want to pay him a visit.

While we’re on the subject — I do not believe for a second that anyone who is threatening to carry out another revolution will actually follow through.

These conservative chickenhawks who won’t march off to war themselves to stop the evildoers abroad are not going to leave the comfort of their man-caves and comment sections to overthrow the government.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    They talk hard but carry a little dick.

    • http://3chicspolitico.com/ SouthernGirl2

      That’s the problem!

      FTW!

  • trgahan

    I think Mr. Yeager has proven why greater gun control is needed. His declared first reaction to something he doesn’t like isn’t legal redress or political lobbying. It’s to start killing people he feels wronged him.

    Clearly a mature responsible gun owner that the NRA keeps going on about.

    There’s a shitload out there “who [are] threatening to carry out another revolution” that aren’t small-dicked wannabe warriors trolling websites. I’ve known some of these, and they are some scary-ass motherfuckers, not empty braggarts, and it would not surprise me at all for them to try to revolt. I don’t think there’s enough of them to even come close to accomplishing anything other than a lot of violent deaths, however.

    At least I hope not.

    EDIT: Sorry, I left out a phrase at the end of the first sentence…. “they’re just not talking about it outside their closely held circles.”

    • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kevin-Krupski/100002308768984 Kevin Krupski

      Well, unless they have Tanks, F-16’s and Apache Helicopters there little hissy fit will last about all of 15 minutes.

  • Brutlyhonest

    The best part is that they’re all riled up over NOTHING. No one is going to issue an executive order taking away your guns. But facts are, as usual, irrelevant to the easily manipulated,

  • Victor_the_Crab

    And this is how the president should respond to this tough talking microdick:

    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1110003-2,00.html
    If this is the same guy, then he tends to panic under fire. I almost feel bad for the idiots who took his classes and will likely be quickly killed because of his crappy training.