Vice President Biden Responds To The Onion

Vice President Joe Biden responded to the Onion on Friday during a Q&A with the Onion’s “‘Diamond’ Joe Biden”– the satirical Joe Biden that washes his Trans Am while shirtless in the White House driveway, and tweeted this photo:

Q for @reddit AMA with my @TheOnion pal: A Trans-Am? Ever look under the hood of a Corvette? #imavetteguy –VPpic.twitter.com/xPGMBBYl

I’m so glad I can laugh with this administration.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy, White House and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    Love the Biden.

    Conservatives, by and large, simply don’t have this kind of sense of humor about themselves.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Conservatives, by and large, simply don’t have this kind of any sense of humor about themselves.

      FIFY.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    After reading the previous post about the gun rally on the weekend – which caused me to die a little – Joe Biden’s response to The Onion made me feel a lot better.