We’re Off to a Good Start

The 112th congress voted to repeal Obamacare 33 times. Will the 113th congress surpass that number?

I don’t believe they will, but I also don’t believe the issue will go away. It seems more likely to me that the January 2014 implementation of the remaining parts of the law will be deposed as the next great Boogeyman that will herald the end of Real America.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Congress and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://JCohenMusic.com Justin Cohen

    WTF. Well, at least we elect them. I’m sure I’d be more annoyed if some dictator put these yahoos in office and there was nothing we could do about it.

  • MrDHalen

    If she represents Real America, wow, what a disgusting piece of America it must be.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    And I shall introduce a private citizens bill that states Michelle Bachmann shall forever be termed a batshit asswipe.

    • stacib23

      Citizen’s arrest, citizen’s arrest. LOL

  • D_C_Wilson

    As a taxpayer, I’m so glad to see that I’m paying this woman to spend her time engaging in pointless political grandstanding that has no chance of becoming law.

    Every resident of Minnesota should be ashamed that this nutbar represents them.

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      Agreed.
      Everyone in Minnesota should be totally ashamed of this fool and why do they tolerate her idiotic crusades that only wastes public money?
      Shameful waste of time, money and brain cells.

    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result…but this is Michele Bachmann we’re talking about here and we know she’s nucking futs already.

    What sad and pathetic creatures these nimrods have become.