What Should We Name Glenn Beck’s Randian Theme Park?

Glenn Back has announced the creation of a libertarian Disney Land where the world’s worst persons can gather and share their terrible ideas with each other, but we’re not sure what to call it.

On his program last night, Beck revealed that his intention to “go Galt” is quite literal, unveiling grandiose plans to create an entirely self-sustaining community called Independence Park that will provide its own food and energy, produce television and film content, host research and development, serve as a marketplace for products and ideas, while also housing a theme park and serving as a residential community.

At the center – in the middle of the lake that is itself larger than all of Disney Land – Beck (with the help of David Barton) will create a massive “national archive”/learning center where people can send their children to be “deprogrammed” and elected officials can come to learn “the truth.”

It is my sincerest hope that all libertarians will heed Glenn Beck’s call and descend upon this obvious money-making ploy and never return, leaving the rest of the world to progress as it should.

As for what to call it, I’m soliciting your help.

The best suggestions I’ve seen so far are Randland and Glennbeckybeckystan. Please share your suggestions.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Follywood

  • http://twitter.com/fleetadmiralj Josh Chambers

    The Bubble

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Rob-Fairman/1507058515 Rob Fairman

    Rapture

      Damnit, I wanted to be the first to suggest Rapture ;p
      This whole thing sounds like the videogame Bioshock, plus we all know they’re waiting for the rapture.

  • Groundloop

    Libertania

    Objectivismville: The Most Selfish Place on Earth

    GlennBeckNeedsMoneyYouDeludedLackwits

    Freedonia

    America’s Plunderland

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Hail, hail Freedonia, land of the brave, and free!
      Groucho Marx can be their ruler.

  • http://twitter.com/sfinkel scott finkel

    Whiteboard Jungle

  • http://twitter.com/EthylRosenberg Julie Miller

    Land of the Lost

  • LK3

    Grifterville
    And I imagine everyone will be able (or required ) to carry a gun.

  • LK3

    or… Crazybeckistan

  • roxsteady

    How about Becky, Becky, Becky, Becky, Stan, Stan? See, you could call it BS for short.

  • http://www.facebook.com/josh.dobbin Josh Dobbin

    Freedomlibertytopia.

  • MrDHalen

    Oh my, I’ve wanted this for so long!!! Please, please, let them build it.

    And it was already named, “BarterTown”! Mad Max represent the world I envision every time a Libertarian starts spouting their crap.

    • http://twitter.com/RemoteClancy Remote Clancy

      Would that make Beck Aunty?

  • wcdude

    Mordor

      Nah, Mordor was ruled by Evil… Punch-me Face is just stoopit.

  • kushiro -

    IDoWhatIWantVille

    A community built with no rules, no regulations, no planning, and no social responsibility.

    This place would be awesome to visit in a few years. The variation in home design and construction alone would be a revelation. Plan your visit to occur after the first big storm for maximum sensory impact.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    DizzyWorld™

  • mrbrink

    The Corporate People’s Republic Of Punch-Me-Face.

    Pompous Assville

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/William-B-Turner/602925986 William B. Turner

    Libbyland.

    Fantasyland

  • nellcote

    I don’t care what y’all call it but can we build a 40 foot wall around it…with a moat…and alligators?

  • muselet

    Okay, everyone. You had to go and wonder out loud how Glenn Beck was going to out-crazy Alex Jones, and now we know. See what happens when you give someone like Beck ideas?

    As for what to name Beck’s libertarian paradise, that’s a tricky one. Bedlam? Pandemonium? Other People (10 points if you get the reference)?

    Someone will need to create a website tracking all the corporate tax breaks, public funding, and subsidies used to build it. Cause if real estate developers know one thing..it is never build with your own money.