Word Salad of the Day

Sarah Palin to Breitbart News:

“I encourage others to step out in faith, jump out of the comfort zone, and broaden our reach as believers in American exceptionalism. That means broadening our audience. I’m taking my own advice here as I free up opportunities to share more broadly the message of the beauty of freedom and the imperative of defending our republic and restoring this most exceptional nation.”

And…

“I was raised to never retreat and to pick battles wisely, and all in due season. When it comes to defending our republic, we haven’t begun to fight! But we delight in those who underestimate us.”

And this made me laugh out loud:

“Predicting the future has never been easier because here we are!”

Huh-what? Can anyone tell me what the hell that means?

There’s no greater master of awkwardly phrased platitudes than Palin. Chez wrote a great farewell to Palin here.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Sarah Palin and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://doran.pacifist.net/ Doran

    Someone has stopped taking her meds.

  • Nefercat

    Good riddance to that vicious simpleton.

  • http://twitter.com/thossy Tom Hardy

    It always makes me laugh that she makes it sounds like me an ivy league liberal is a bad thing, then she tries to “show em” by talking just like them and completely botches it every time. I always read a subtle “See I can talk smart too” after all her quotes.

  • Ipecac

    It’s like those word magnets you have on your fridge to make poems. Just a collection of phrases strung together.

    I like the way she’s “broadening her audience” by leaving FOX News as if somehow not appearing on an actual television channel watched by millions increases her exposure.

  • MrDHalen

    Thanks, John McCain!!! 50+ Million Americans believed she could be VPOTUS. That still scares me till this day!

  • peter_principle

    Worthy of Chance the Gardener from “Being There.” There will be growth in the spring!

  • http://www.blogger.com/home?pli=1 Coleslaw

    I read the title and thought for a moment you were linking to my blog. But I’m reassured to know I’m not the only one who finds her hard to understand.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Hopefully, this will be the last of her making my head hurt.

  • drsquid

    The broad has a broad grasp of buzzwords.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Her next stop: Celebrity Apprentice. The boardroom meltdown between her and Trump would be epic.