Worst Person in the World

via the Hartford Courant

State Rep. DebraLee Hovey, who represents Newtown and Monroe, posted this on her public FB page. From Florida. (Note: Hovey removed the post from her public Facebook page on Sunday afternoon).

Giffords visited local officials and Sandy Hook families Friday in meetings that were closed to the press.

Shortly after Debralee Hovey (R) told Gabrielle Giffords to stay out of her town, she elaborated and accused the parties involved of playing politics even though Giffords is no longer a sitting representative.

Hovey has apparently apologized and made an empty claim that what she was really concerned about is the victims’ families’ well-being, to which I say apology not accepted.

(h/t TPM)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Worst Persons and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    DebraLee Hovey said: “Stay out of my towns”.
    First of all; they are not her towns anymore than they belong to me, you or Honey Boo Boo.
    Secondly; the insecure and classless Ms.Hovey just showed everyone that in her mind it’s all about her and not about the people she is supposed to represent.
    Just another freudian slip from and insensitive narcissistic republican harpy who was forced to say oops.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Debralee Hovey, go fuck yourself with a culrling iron plugged in on high power!