Worst Persons in the World

The NRA radicals who heckled Neil Heslin, the father of a 6-year-old Sandy Hook victim.

Disgusting. So the NRA freaks are engaging in Westboro Baptist Church behavior now?

This is Heslin’s son, Jesse Lewis.

Jesse’s teacher was Victoria Soto, who tried to hide Jesse and his classmates in a closet when most of them were gunned down, along with their teacher.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • LK3

    How can anyone see that face and know that father’s heartbreak and heckle him for speaking out against assault weapons? I am truly at a loss.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    More insanity from the gun phallus paranoids.
    These whackjobs love their guns more than humanity.

  • Fabius_Maximus

    Sorry, but that clip is heavily edited. Here is the full statement. The crowd answers to a question he asks.

    I can’t understand what they say, though. Can anybody clear that up?

    This really, really pissed me off. I wrote a post about it myself on my blog. http://drangedinaz.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/show-a-little-respect/

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      Well said….and bookmarked :-)

        Thank you!

    Rat bastards. The NRA and these gun-toting, phallus-challenged, gutless weasels are really beginning to piss me off. I, too, am at a loss. All I know is this kind of behavior is disgusting and loathsome. A studio apartment in hell is waiting for these sons of bitches.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      You mean a dark, damp basement in hell.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Physical violence with a crowbar is what these sick twisted fucks deserve.