A National Embarrassment

Representative Steve Stockman (R-TX) has invited the racist, unhinged, pants-shitting draft dodger Ted Nugent to attend the State of the Union Address.

“I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama,” Stockman said in a statement Monday. “After the Address I’m sure Ted will have plenty to say.”

Most of you are probably familiar with things he has said in the past, but for those who aren’t:

“I was in Chicago and I said hey Obama, you might want to suck on one of these you punk. Obama, he’s a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun. Then I was in New York and I said ‘Hey Hillary you might want to ride one of these into the sunset you worthless bitch.’ Then I was out in California and I thought, Barbara Boxer, she might want to suck on my machine gun, hey Dianne Feinstein ride one of these you worthless whore.”

Nugent has also said Democrats are criminals who need to be shot, that immigrants should be shot, and that he would either be dead or in jail this year if President Obama was re-elected. And that’s barely scratching the surface. He’s one of the most despicable beings living in America today.

In my version of a more perfect world, Nugent would be locked in a padded cell and Steve Stockman would resign in utter disgrace.

This entry was posted in Gun Fetishists, Racism, Wingnuts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/susan.pastuszak Susan Pastuszak

    How can Stockman say this nutter is a patriot? I guess being patriotic means draft-dodging in this century.

    • vgranucci

      But only if you’re a Republican

  • zirgar

    At some point dialogue breaks down with these raging lunatics so you have to find creative and effective alternatives: In my version of a more perfect world, I would have a cell, a room where I would have unlimited, uninterrupted alone time with Mr. Nugent, to teach him some fucking manners and to teach him a valuable fucking lesson as I debate him upside the head repeatedly with my fists. Just give me the opportunity. I would soooo love it.

      And what I wouldn’t give to help you in that task. Can I represent the women’s caucus?

  • muselet

    Chez probably had the best reaction to this story:

    I don’t even know where to begin with this so, with regard to the Republican party, I’ll just quote the great philosopher, Captain Malcolm Reynolds: Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

    Christ.

    This is the guy who threatened the LIFE of our PRESIDENT! Stockman should be banned from the SOTU address, and I hope to hell the Secret Service makes sure the draft dodging tiny penised idiot Nugent is barred!

    This is just completely despicable.

  • El Rey Blanco

    Well I didn’t hear Ted threaten any ones life … and he has the right to voice his opinion on any topic he likes even if others don’t agree with it and find it offensive …in short he has the absolute right to not be tolerant or politically correct. I have heard Bill Maher say much more threatening and offensive things than this …he called Palin the “C” word which is much worse than being called a whore like Nugent called Hillary and Maher has actually said he wanted to kill or have someone else kill numerous prominent republicans …where was your outrage then?

    • villemar

      He threatened the President’s life before so he should not be allowed in the same room as the POTUS, you drooling numbskull. Why do you hate America so much?

      • El Rey Blanco

        Post the clip of Nugent threatening the Presidents life please

      Maher never said he wanted to kill or have someone kill Republicans. Quit lying. Plus, I would rather someone call me a c*nt or a whore than have them tell me to ride or suck on the assault weapon in their hand. While the first is insulting, I can shrug it off because I know their wrong and their opinion doesn’t matter. The second is an implied threat with a very real weapon. So unless you have a v@gin@ and have ever had someone suggest you put something terminal into it, I suggest you STFU.