Alaskans Don’t Like Sarah Palin

In fact, Alaskans like the very unpopular Congress and the very Democratic Hillary Clinton more:

Fifty percent said they have a higher opinion of Congress, while 34 percent said they have a higher opinion of Palin.

The vast majority of voters there, 78 percent, said they do not want Palin to run for president in 2016. If she did and were pitted against Hillary Clinton in the general election, PPP showed that the former secretary of state would carry the state by a comfortable margin of 16 points.

So maybe it’s true. Maybe Palin will finally fade into the background.

Dare to dream.

This entry was posted in Sarah Palin. Bookmark the permalink.

    “Maybe Palin will finally fade into the background.”

    Well, damn……and here I thought she already had, Bob. :)

  • FRED

    maybe you should fade inthe background COME ON KNOW BIDEN IS BETTER HE SHOULD BACK TIS OLD JOB A USED CAR SALESMAN

    • muselet

      I’ll mark your comment 10 out of 10 for incoherence.

    To those that don’t understand retardese, I will use my Moron to English translation book to help understand what FRED just posted. Ahem:
    “Yargle-Bargle. DUUUUH!!!”

    • D_C_Wilson

      Derp-Derp-Derp-a-Derp.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Remember back during the 2008 election, when republicans were touting polls showing that Palin had the highest approval ratings of any governor in the known universe?

    Of course, back then, she’d only been governor for less than two years and would soon quit to cash in avoid investigations “pass the ball”.

    Alaska, like the rest of America, soon discovered that the more they got to know Glacier Gidget, the less they liked her.