Case Closed

Artist – Steve Sack

There’s some kind of sporting event on the teevee machine today. Is anyone familiar?

I pick the Ravens to win.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • mrbrink

    My retired sportscaster friend is going with the Ravens. I’m going with the Ravens and I’m being told my loyalty for all things Chicago Bears is now in question because of this. I say what the hell, man? Jim Harbaugh was a former Bear, yes. But he was also a Colt, Raven, and Charger! When does the statute of limitations on rooting for former Bears end?

    So, may Ray Lewis and company feast on the bones of the 49ers like the Last Supper of Cajun Jesus.

  • 1933john

    Yes, it’s been a Super Bowel Movement all day.