Creepy Quote of the Day

I’m just going to leave this here.

Asked directly if the Republican-controlled House could support an agreement that includes a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants now living in the United States, Boehner said it was way too early to answer the question.

“Slow down. Slow down. How about a little foreplay?” Boehner joked. “There’s a bipartisan conversation going on in the Senate. There’s a bipartisan conversation going in the House. Let these things work their way along. It is too early to talk about legislation going on in one house or the other.”

This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    So the House needs a little boom-chicka-wow Muzak to get them in the mood for some, nudge, nudge, legislatin’, if you know what I mean. Wink, wink.

    As if they weren’t repulsive enough, Boehner decides to treat us to the image of him and his gin-sodden little er, pal pleading for a little foreplay.

    I can’t think of a single punishment that wouldn’t turn at least one of the creeps in his demented caucus on.

    • bphoon

      I have an image of the only kind of foreplay I’d have with any of them fuckers and it ain’t pretty…

  • muselet

    Yeesh.

    –alopecia

  • SlapFat

    It would be strange to share an elevator with Boehner.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Boehner using the terms “foreplay” and “bi” in the same sentence made me feel like I was touched in an inappropriate manner. I would definetly not want to attend a house party of his. Especially if he keeps a hot tub in his backyard.

    Bourbon’s one hell of a drug.