Dead on Arrival

Dead On Arrival

Artist – John Cole

In other news, Montana voters may soon be asked to weigh in on an unconstitutional bill that would “make it a crime for a federal agent to take any law-enforcement steps without first getting permission from the county sheriff.”

Also — Rep. Louie Gohmert Pyle (R-TX) is very, very concerned about Sharia Law and our need to protect the Second Amendment so we can stop Sharia Law.

I thought we needed guns to obtain discounts on pizza and stop the “bad guys.” Now it’s Sharia Law?

This entry was posted in Immigration, Open Thread and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Can someone force Gohmert to sit through Civics 101 again, please!?