D’Jesus Uncrossed

Mr. Brink sought to post this yesterday, but due to technical difficulties on our end, he was not able to. Thus SNL brings us D’Jesus Uncrossed featuring the magnificent Christopher Waltz.

For my money — Django Unchained was one of the best, if not the best, films of the past year.

This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • mrbrink

    I feel like I’ve seen a lot of movies in the past year and Django is the only one I’ve seen more than once. Lincoln, Argo, Zero Dark Thirty, Cloud Atlas, The Hobbit, Flight– I’ve seen Django three times. I got to see Life of Pi in 3D and The Avengers in 3D in the past year and thoroughly enjoyed them more than any other movies– except for Django. And I didn’t get to see Django until about a week after reading Bob’s couple of great pieces of commentary on it, and in retrospect, they were a great prelude.

    I do a terrible Christoph Waltz/Dr. King Schultz impression that is world famous around the house and it never fails to crack me up/

    Also, when I first watched this video I was laughing almost immediately. Since posting on Sundays, I like to sort of play around with religious themes, whether it’s poking fun at Rick Scott and the Satanists, or teasing Christianity with science, I thought this SNL spoof fit right in.

    Adding again, I almost forgot to say thanks for putting this up, Ashby.

    “Critics are calling it a less-violent Passion of The Christ.” ha-ha!

    Reading around about it, and it appears this SNL spoof is “controversial” because evidently Jesus has no sense of humor and they know this because all of their conversations with God are about hating the gays.

    “The H is Silent” /guffaw