Dumbest Pizza Shop Ever

Are you effing kidding me?

A Virginia Beach pizza shop owner is showing his support for firearm rights by giving gun owners a 15 percent discount.

The discount is given to anyone who brings a gun or concealed handgun permit to All Around Pizzas and Deli.

Owner Jay Laze tells news media outlets that he’d planned on offering the discount for a limited time. But he says the response has been overwhelming and he might make it permanent.

Since the discount began last Friday, Laze says 80 percent of his customers have brought guns into the pizza shop. He says one customer came in with an AK-47.

Laze is a gun owner and says he’s always been a supporter of the right to carry firearms.

Your gun culture. Own a killing machine, get a discount on pizza.

This entry was posted in Guns and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    I, for one, welcome our new gun-toting overlords…..

  • BadSaratoga

    Laze’s new slogan – “Shitty Pizzas for Shitty Mercians”

  • Draxiar

    I’m waiting for some freak monkey to shoot the shop owner and grab a slice.

  • Treading_Water

    15 percent? Pfffft!!
    When I was 18 and working at a pizza shop this guy came in with a gun and got a 100 percent discount (and the contents of the safe)
    Good times in ‘Murka.

  • Ned F

    I’m confused. If I show my gun I get 15% off, but theoretically, if I brandish it and wave it around, I can get my pizza for free, right?
    What is it with pizza shop owners these days, is there some mental health hazard from overexposure to cheese and tomato sauce?

    Sarah and I were wondering how his employees feel about this. Then we were wondering what would happen if a passel of dark-skinned chaps wearing hooded sweatgarments were to enter his fine establishment locked and loaded asking for their fifteen percent.

      HA!

  • http://twitter.com/SugaRazor Razor

    “Own a killing machine, get a discount on pizza.”

    But you repeat yourself.

  • muselet

    I wonder, would you get the discount if you brought in a rocket launcher? Technically, it’s not a gun, but would Jay Laze really want to annoy someone carrying a MANPADS? It might be fun to find out.

    Do super soakers or Nerf guns count? If so, I’ll bring one in for my 15 percent off pizza. That goof never stated they have to be guns that kill.