Idiot Quote of the Day

“I’m sure Iran is very supportive of sequestration” — Senator Lindsey Graham

Wait, if Iran is very supportive of sequestration, does that mean John Boehner is very supportive of Iran?

When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy.

What say you, Lindsey Graham?

This entry was posted in Iran, Quote and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    I declare a new national holiday. The Slap Lindsey Graham Hard In The Face Day.

    • muselet

      Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

      Also, slapping, you say?

        Its the prancing that makes that dance so funny and doubly applicable to Lindsey Graham.