Morning Awesome

Phil Collins – “Take Me Home”

Back to Kona today. Special thanks and gratitude to Frederic “Comedy Fred” Poag for a fantastic time at ETSU!

This entry was posted in Morning Awesome, Music and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    I freaking love this song.

  • http://twitter.com/ewaanund Ewa Anundsson

    At last……….

  • Jason

    Agreed. Fred rules!

    • Lazarus Durden

      He is a pretty awesome guy even if he does use an internet handle.

      (I’m Comedy Fred’s Sense of Anonymity)

    • Lazarus Durden

      Also thanks for that bottle of bourbon brother. If I’m ever up in NYC I owe you one. It was great to meet you Jason. Glad you could make it out to JC.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Will there be pictures of you and Chez from ETSU to be posted for us to see, incriminating or otherwise? :D