No Teachers, Cops, Nurses, or Children Allowed

By now you’re probably aware that the NRA published an ‘enemies list,’ but you may not fully appreciate the lunacy of it until you’ve read the names.

There are over 500 names on the list, so I’m just going to share a few that jump out at me.

AARP

American Alliance for Rights and Responsibilities

Coalition to Stop Gun Violence

National Safe Kids Campaign

National Association of School Safety and Law Enforcement Officers

National Coalition Against Domestic Violence

National Association of Children`s Hospitals and Related Institutions

National Center to Rehabilitate Violent Youth

League of Women Voters of the United States

Safe kids. Rights and responsibilities. Women voters. Children’s hospitals.

If there is a national organization for teachers, cops, women’s rights, civil rights, child safety, unions, disadvantaged youth, ethnic minorities, religion — you name it — they’re probably on the enemies list.

There are also a number of individual persons included in the list including judges, actors, the president of Nickelodeon, the former CEO of Walt Disney, professional athletes, clergymen, and pediatricians.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    AARP? I guess if you believe the NRA talking points then you could come under attack by a cane or a walker, or possibly dentures used as projectile weapons.

    What a bunch of paranoid nutcases.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Stewart is the only person on the TeeVee I recall hearing call the nra out on being a gun manufacturers’ lobby and not representing the majority its members. Too bad a “real” journalist will never address how nra, inc. is really just a money laundering, influence peddling organization.

    • BenAu

      Lawrence O’Donnell had a pretty good vent at them along these lines just after La Pierre’s statement post-Sandy Hook.

  • 1933john

    I would imagine that non-white people are number one on the
    NRA DOUBLE SECRET LIST.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Douglas-Jones/1039564193 Douglas Jones

    Tara Lipinski hates freedom!!!!!!!!!!!! Attack her!!!!!!!!!