Quote of the Morning

“Like most men, I’m more opposed to violence against women than even violence against men. Because most men can handle it a little better than a lot of women can.” Rep. Jimmy Duncan (R-TN)

I’m becoming increasingly convinced that these Republicans are crackpots on abortion and other social and civil right issues because they simply don’t understand. They’re utterly moronic when it comes to talking about these things. It can’t be coincidental, can it?

This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    Ron Paul is a heartless prick.

  • muselet

    This horrible little man really needs to sit down and shut up.

    The first part of the comment just goes to show you what a judgmental and insensitive prick Paul is. The second half is actually a good point but VERY poorly timed and phrased. As a sufferer of PTSD, I can tell you, he is right. You don’t take a person to an environment that will trigger the PTSD reaction, without medical personnel around and certainly NOT when there are things that the person could hurt himself or others with. I feel bad for the shooter too. He will carry that terrible act with him forever. Another mental burden to add to the pile of crap he already carries in his head.

    Only good thing to come out of this idiotic quote is that the right is rejecting him and politicians, even his own son, are distancing themselves from him.

    • JimmyAbra

      That is one thing about Paul, there is always one part that makes obvious sense but the other part is pure nonsense. His crazy followers, for some reason looking for a crazy alternative to politicians, who think Paul isn’t one, use the part that makes sense to legitimatize their adopting his nonsensical thoughts as well…”He is for legalizing pot, so let’s get on the gold standard, be isolationist, and give businesses the LIBERTY to discriminate!”

    • priscianusjr

      I suspect that is what happened with Adam Lanza as well. A very messed up kid, his mother thought it would be a healthy activity for him to learn how to shoot. And the same thing happened to her.

  • SlapFat

    Mr. Paul is a very bizarre, Magoo-like man.