Quote of the Morning

“CPAC is like the all-star game for professional athletes; you get invited when you have had an outstanding year. Hopefully he will have another all-star year in the future, at which time we will be happy to extend an invitation. This is a conservative conference, not a Republican Party event.” CPAC organizer Al Cardenas on why Chris Christie wasn’t invited to this year’s conference

If Christie’s 74 percent year wasn’t an outstanding year (as Republicans go), I’m not sure what they’re waiting for. I mean, Mitt Romney had a terrible year and he’s speaking. Hmm. I wonder what else it could be…

This entry was posted in Chris Christie, Quote and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    I see they are going full-steam ahead on their brilliant plan to re-take the White House by excluding from consideration the losers with 74% approval ratings and instead making sure to invite proven winners like Romney, Palin, etc. Oh, wait… Carry on, dead elephants, carry on.

  • Draxiar

    Failure is Success, War is Peace, Hate is Love, Less is More, Greed is Prosperity, and so on and on in the world and mind of Conservatives.

      You forgot Ignorance is Strength.

    Chris Christy was caught being a compassionate human being. Behavior clearly unacceptable by the current crop of Republicans. And he was caught “palling around” with the Kenyan president.

    • muselet

      It was even worse than that: Christie put governance ahead of ideology. That’s the one unforgivable sin in Righty Land.

      –alopecia