Shocker: The Latest NRA Video is Full of Lies

Barf. Yeah, it’s all one big lie. The administration never proposed a buy-back program — hell, I haven’t even pitched a mandatory buy-back program. But, hmmm, now that they mention it…

Also, Cox said that registering something with the government is “unprecedented in our history.” Except for cars. We have to register cars. But hey, who owns a car? Again, a great idea but not something the Obama administration is proposing.

Cox.

This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    “”Also, Cox said that registering something with the government is “unprecedented in our history.” Except for cars.”

    And real property, and various financial instruments. And businesses. I’m sure there are others.

    • lynnnoe

      and marriages

      • Nefercat

        Of course! How did I miss those? Now, other those those few, minor, life occasions we don’t have to register things, so therefore Cox is 100% right if I understand republican math correctly.

    • lynnnoe

      births deaths

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Morgan/100000299284844 Rich Morgan

    Well, cars aren’t protected constitutionally because they weren’t invented yet. But assault weapons are protected by the 2nd amendment. Oh, wait…

    The usual NRA BS, I’m surprised the guy in the commercial didn’t claim the registration would be used for the confiscation.
    For that matter, how do you make the leap that a gun BUYBACK (which is paying people money for their guns) is really a gun confiscation scheme?
    They must think us all fools to make their lies so transparent.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Yea, I’ve been hearing about this “mandatory buy-back” proposal; where did this come from?