State of the Bubble

The State of the Bubble AddressArtist – Rob Tornoe

In other news, we now know why Scott Brown decided not to run for John Kerry’s Senate seat.

Former Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) has joined Fox News as a contributor, the New York Times’ Brian Stelter and The Daily Beast’s Howard Kurtz report. Brown will make his debut on “Hanitty” Wednesday night, according to Stelter.

Politico’s Mike Allen reported last week that Brown was in talks with the conservative news network.

Like Sarah Palin before him, I’m sure Brown can do more good for the state of Massachusetts from the outside.

    John Boehner checking out his boogers during the State Of the Union.

    Bravo, Republicans. Brav-fucking-o.

    • Draxiar

      Are you sure he’s not checking out the latest policies of his party?

      • Nefercat

        Wouldn’t he be pulling those from someplace else?

  • Nefercat

    Scott Brown? Going to Fox? I’m shock…, nah, who am I kidding?