States’ Rights. Except for Obamacare.

Here’s the latest map showing which states are allowing the federal government to set up health insurance exchanges:

Interesting how many of the states’ rights red states are letting big government take over their healthcare.

This entry was posted in Healthcare. Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    They hate Obama more than they love States’ Rights™. Or any of their other so-called “principles,” for that matter.

    Half the states, and half this country, are being run by high school girls.

    No offense to high school girls, or parents thereof.

    • i_a_c

      Except that high school girls are not as mean and not as shallow.

      Comparing Republicans to high school girls is an insult to high school girls.

      I just wrote a post about the immaturity of the GOP….this news items fits right into the pattern!

  • Zen Diesel

    Those Red States are still fighting Obama’s 2008 election and the Civil War.

  • trgahan

    Sadly, it is a win-win for the “principled” holdouts. They get to remain ideologically pure while still getting the benefits. But anytime it “doesn’t work” (and I am sure the think tanks are already drafting up “failed health exchange” antidotes for Fox and radio hosts to spout once they are all set up) it will be the big bad federal governments fault not your local governor/representative who would have let the market decide!