Subscribe to the Bob & Chez Show After Party

bcsap_rubio_water

Join the After Party. Only $6 per month!
If you’re already a member, go on in.

This week: Bob is Arlo Pear; Moving and Renting with Dogs; Marco Rubio’s lovely beverage; Creepy FreedomWorks news involving a panda; Blade runner Olympian charged with murder; Things in fast food that are worse than horse meat; 1913 news article that predicted 2013 stuff; Jack and Coke Sucks; Our favorite mixed drinks; Shouting goats super-edit; Emergency Alert system announces zombie attack; and much more!

This entry was posted in After Party, Bob and Chez Show, Radio Show and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Draxiar

    Is anyone else having problems with the link to download showing up?

    • RilesSD

      Yep. I can’t get to it either. I keep getting the After Party welcome/splash screen.

  • WendyTN

    Still cannot get it to work! rats!