Super Stupid

UPDATE: Whoops. How did I miss Ashby's post about this yesterday?

Fox News doof, Lisa Daftari, thinks Al Jazeera America will activate sleeper cells.

DAFTARI: …They’re apparently expanding to eight cities, including Detroit, Michigan. Detroit, Michigan is a large ex-pat community of Muslim-Americans and sleeper cells have been detected. You can Google this, you can find out all this information. So if you’re trying to set yourself apart the Qatari petro-dollars are backing this, you’re still developing in this area where the sleeper cells have been detected. They’re going to have do do much more to prove to me that they’re different from their sister network.

First, this is absurd and there’s no connection, of course, between terrorists and Al Jazeera. Second, this idiot thinks we’re dealing with super-derp terrorists who can’t find Al Jazeera’s live broadcast on the, you know, Al Jazeera website. I went to Google and typed “watch Al Jazeera live” and it was the first link that came up. Took me two seconds.

This entry was posted in Fox News Channel, Terrorism and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JoyP

    I think someone must have watched too many “24″ episodes.

    • Nefercat

      And thinks 24 was a real-time documentary.

        Or an instruction manual!

  • JimmyAbra

    Also, isn’t Al Jazzera America just an Americanize version of the, already available in the US to “sleeper cells” and “terrorists” of the Al Jazzera English and Arabic versions?

  • Zen Diesel

    The network who one of it’s major stakeholders is Muslim, is complaining about another Muslim based network. Does anyone see the irony in it….lol.

    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129584557

  • Draxiar

    Interesting how her last name has “daft” in it.