Tea Party’s Anti-Social Social Network Launches, Then Gets Hacked

What is it with Conservatives and their need to fortify their paranoia and distrust of American social media, by, shall we say, “taking liberties” with other peoples’ shit?

A “new” social network, started by a group called, Tea Party Community, looks an awful lot like Facebook, only with much more Old English lettering to appeal to the masses of Colonial America:

Via Technorati:

Citing “liberal censorship,” according to the site’s About page, the Tea Party Community is only looking for like-minded individuals to join:

We encourage all conservatives to join the new community and enjoy all the familiarity of Facebook, without all the restrictions. We also welcome any/all factions of the Tea Party and conservative movement to join us here, and establish their presence. Upgraded and special privileged accounts are available for large conservative groups and non-profit organizations.

They continue to hunker down in “bunker-mode” and they’re simply taking all of America’s winning ideas with them, and through the magic of technology, turning them into monkey shit.

When they launched their own version of Wikipedia, called, Conservapedia blaming liberal bias at Wikipedia as the reason for their secession from a full community of encyclopedic knowledge, I thought it looked a lot like some jerk in the waiting room of a hospital with a splinter demanding to be seen first, and running off with the basket of peppermints on the desk when someone calls security to report the abusive behavior.

When the Republican National Committee launched their “new” web design after the election of President Obama, I thought it looked a lot like the Obama campaign’s revolutionary web design and layout, only with much more gratuitously red coloring smeared about like some violent thought-crime scene.

But it appears there is some justice in the world, and the idea thieves of Right Wing America have been experiencing some technical difficulties with their launch, and Tea Party Community co-founder of Other Peoples’ Ideas, Ken Crow, told FOX News that the attacks appeared to be “high end” and “carried out by very elite people.” Ken Crow later had this to say about those who would seek to do harm to the Tea Party Community and their attempt to loot the marketplace of ideas, “It’s going to be a rough ride fighting against the world, but we’re not disappearing.”

They’re not at all disappearing.

They’re just hiding in a social network where their ideas and comments can be free from being called batshit crazy in an actual social network.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Epic Fail, Far-right Intellectual Violence, Super Stupid, Technology, Wingnuts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • lib4

    I can’t wait till Facebook Lawyers go after their asses

      Not gonna happen. I’ve seen the FB template in use all over the place, for all sorts of little groups. It’s the new thing in message boards.

      Unless, of course, there’s some kind of fee/permission that must be obtained, which, we all know, is intrusive of LIBURTY an FREEDUM and, therefore, not been gotten/paid.

  • muselet

    Righties want desperately to withdraw from the world and its pervasive liberal bias (really?), yet they can’t do without the technological tools and toys the world has to offer (and likely lack the ability to build their own tools and toys). That sort of nitwittery explains why so many Righties and glibertarians take to the internet—which, let us never forget, was created largely on the government’s dime—to howl about how government can’t do nothing right! It’s actually kind of funny, in a Jerry Lewis-spazzing-out sort of way.

    … Tea Party Community co-founder of Other Peoples’ Ideas, Ken Crow, told FOX News that the attacks appeared to be “high end” and “carried out by very elite people.”

    In other words, they got hacked by a couple of middle-school script kiddies.

    –alopecia

  • Nefercat

    Bottom line; they don’t care that the liberals and browns and gays and women and all the other not-thems will be unable to learn the conservative* point of view by being unwelcome at their site.

    They have no interest in selling their “ideas” to all the not-thems because they have no interest in all of us not-thems joining them.

    They don’t like us, don’t want us, and we will never be considered rill Amerrikuns by them.

    Their only goal is to somehow figure out how to get back on top where they belong and how to dispose of the rest of us.

    So far, though, they can’t even keep a website up and running so I won’t lose any sleep just yet.

    *Conservative in this context = batcrap crazy.

    • http://twitter.com/yjmcb neal bacon

      You can’t learn about conservatism because you will not listen.

      • Nefercat

        Utter nonsense. I was raised in a conservative household, and voted for conservatives (Reagan) and conservative issues in my early adulthood. I outgrew what conservatism became.

        Your statement is simply wrong.

  • http://www.facebook.com/michael.everage.94 Michael Everage

    I am sick of both far rights and far lefts who think they are the be all to end all. So much hatred is tearing this country apart. I agree and disagree with policies on both sides so I guess I am the biggest idiot of all as far as you “know -it -alls” are concerned.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Yeah, because the far-left is exactly like the far-right. Well, except they aren’t out there creating their own separate reality in the media and the internet while planning to create their own separate communities where no opposing views will be allowed.

      Other than that, exactly the same.

        And don’t forget that the Far Left isn’t out there stockpiling guns in anticipation of killing fellow citizens in the coming revolution.

    Thanks for the reminder to click on the log-in page there, and scan for pics of people that need to be culled from my FB list. I think I’ve already got most of them (save a couple family members that I just hide), but there is the occasional, and very rare, smart TPer who might have skated thus far.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Fox News
    Conservatpedia
    Becktopia
    and their own version of Facebook.

    The wingnut retreat from reality continues. Soon, they’ll be able to go through their lives without ever being confronted with a differing opinion.

    Or a fact.

  • Ardiva40

    Looks like they stole the Facebook coding for their own.

  • http://www.facebook.com/maria.aragon Maria Aragon

    These bozos have no idea what they’re up against if Anonymous decides to teach them a lesson.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101712036 Elisa Vote Dem Velez

    lOl! :D

  • Draxiar

    The people that partake in these conservative sites probably lack the intelligence to defend their opinion with any success. So why not create a place where there are no challenges, right? It’s much easier hear yourself than anyone else.
    It’s been proven over and over…if you can’t evolve you’re doomed to extinction. Seeing as to how they don’t believe in evolution, extinction is not far away.

    And thus a new front opens in the republican’t war on reality.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Mary-Vey/1500980153 Mary Vey

    They see all the double-standard attacks by the ignorant, and they simply want a place so that they are not attacked by the political totalitarians on the left. However, “preaching to the choir” doesn’t really send the message to enlighten the love-sick puppies on the left who no longer think for themselves.