The Daily Banter Mail Bag Is Rooting For…

This week’s Mail Bag questions from our delightful readers. Answers here.

1) With Sarah Palin now out of the picture, which TV-ready Republican crazy will step up and be the party’s next star?
– J.

2) Did you guys see that Jim Nabors got married to his long-time same-sex partner? Did everyone always know he was gay and I was just oblivious, and isn’t he an icon to conservatives?
– Tracy

3) Who ya got on Sunday, the Ravens or the Niners?
– Max

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in The Daily Banter and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.