This Explains a Lot

Q: What do you consider your main fault?

A: My main fault? Um, I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about my faults I guess would be the answer.

Only someone who can’t name one of their own faults, especially someone who has many, would criticize President Obama’s cabinet after the disaster that was the Cheney Bush Administration.

This entry was posted in Ethics and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Karen-Weber/707255929 Karen Weber

    EVERYTHING must be Obama’s fault anyway! Maybe being a conservative would make life easier–you would not have to rationalize and research so much.

      Nor ever, ever, ever take responsibility for your own actions. Sometimes I wish I could be that way, but only sometimes. Then I wake up and thank the FSM that I’m not an evil assh*le like Cheney.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Look up the word sociopath in the dictionary, and you’ll find Dick Cheney’s face right next to it.

  • http://www.facebook.com/saundra.norris.1 Saundra Norris

    Narcissistic asshat…

  • MarshallLucky

    But you weren’t successful, you vicious old creature. You flushed America’s honor down the toilet, let all the worst angels of our nature have free reign for eight years, and all that accomplished was getting a lot of people killed for nothing. There’s no redemption for you Dick. You failed in the most destructive way possible, and we’re going to be paying for your failure for a long time.

    At least George W. Bush had enough dignity to go away.

    • Draxiar

      Yep. Dubyah doesn’t appear much and neither does his party speak much of him. Most likely it’s because they know he was a serial fuck-up for all the reasons that have been discussed here. The GOTP hopes beyond hope that folks won’t see past their racial boundaries and view President Obama as the real reason for the calamities that Dubyah caused.

    • Brutlyhonest

      “getting a lot of people killed for nothing”

      Ahh, but dickless and many of his cronies profited greatly. War profiteering is patriotic!