Tweet of the Day

I assume they also believe Tumbleweed is authentic.

I don’t think it would be reading too much into it to say this is an example of why the Republican party has such a problem with reaching out to minority voters. It’s hard to reach out to people who you don’t even understand on a cultural level.

This entry was posted in Food, Poll and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    The Olive Garden a ‘quality source of authentic ethnic food’?!!

    Oh for fuck sakes!!!

      You should see the lines at the Olive Garden here in AZ. It’s effin ridiculous!

      • Lin

        Yeah, but really now, you do have to consider the alternative.

  • mrbrink

    It’s one thing to like the Olive Garden, but to believe that it’s “authentic” is just ignorance of the world.

  • Chachizel

    When you’re drunk at 3 am in the morning, even Taco Bell is good, BUT….it’s DEFINITELY not authentic Mexican food. lol

  • Draxiar

    Let me guess…they also believe that the tour of nations in Epcot is just like visiting the real place, right?

  • JimmyAbra

    Do they also think IHOP is a fusion breakfast place…Hey, the “I” is for international, right? And mixing fruit with Belgium waffles is so European and Central American, right?