Video: President Obama on Sequestration

The president is turning up the heat on congress while playing Explainer-in-Chief.

I believe congress will pass another temporary delay of sequestration at the 11th hour on the final day, and we’ll still be talking about this in the summer.

This entry was posted in President Obama and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Zen Diesel

    It’s my hope that the President stand tall and call their bluff, and on the night before the deadline he should go on national TV, call out the Republicans, “even use graphs if necessary”, and make it clear which side caused this nonsense.

    Congress could do worse than your prediction and probably will.