Voters Shout at McCain Over Immigration at Town Hall

It’s not a fence, it’s a banana!

This entry was posted in Immigration, John McCain and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ned F

    I’ve never been able to figure out how people who sneak into this country illegally, carrying few posessions, no papers, no money, speaking little if any english, trying to hide under the radar, avoiding contact with authourities, manage to stroll into the state welfare office and just sign up for cash and food stamps and free medical care. It’s really hard to apply for benefits by the way, even for citizens.
    This meeting was at Sun Lakes, one of these huge retirement, or over 55, self-contained communities like the Villages in Florida. Veritable bubble echo chambers of Fox, Beck and Rush. My at one time progressive uncle who moved to the Villages has since been re-educated by the community and has been zombified. It’s sad.

      I had a conversation with a relative who insisted that illegal immigrants get free healthcare. When I asked her how? She said it’s just given to them. Riiiiiiight……

    • D_C_Wilson

      Because Soros!

  • Ned F

    I really dislike this comment system initiated a while back. Everything I post disappears. This is a test.
    Ah. fixed

    • JackDaniel07

      I see Ned people…..

    You see the problem there is McNasty thought those people were working for him.