Worst Person in the World

Racists also smack babies on airplanes:

Jessica Bennett, 33, of Minnesota told the FBI that she and her son were seated in row 28, seat B, on February 8 on Delta Flight 721 that originated in Minneapolis, according to an FBI agent’s affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Atlanta this week.

The boy began crying because of the altitude change, and his mother tried to soothe him, court papers said.

Then Hundley, who was seated next to the mother and son, allegedly told her to “shut that (‘N word’) baby up,” according to court documents.

Hundley then turned around and slapped the 2-year-old in the face with an open hand, which caused the child to scream even louder, the affidavit said.

How much do you want to bet that this guy isn’t a liberal Democrat?

This entry was posted in Racism and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JCLindsay

    I hope this is prosecuted as more than an assault on a child, (which is bad enough) I hope prosecutors add charges of a Hate Crime. Unless Hundley is a Bank, then he should go free.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Deregulating the airlines and turning them into flying cattle cars is one of the best things ever.

  • Dan_in_DE

    If Hundley gets enough publicity out of this there will be a job waiting for him at Fox News.

      I can see both him and Zimmerman on Hammety now whinning about how unfairly they have been treated and how they are the real victims.

      • Treading_Water

        Clearly the baby started it…..

  • muselet

    Who doesn’t understand by now that babies and small children cry in airliners when the cabin pressure changes?

    More importantly, who doesn’t understand by now that it’s unacceptable to use certain words in public?

    Even more importantly, who doesn’t understand by now that it’s unacceptable to strike a child, especially a child who’s not one’s own?

    What a charming fellow.

    –alopecia

    • stacib23

      It’s not just kids that cry. I was returning from a vacation in the Bahamas, and when the plane was descending, I was practically on the floor in tears. The cabin pressure change is so bad for me, that I now refuse to fly anywhere.

    Holy shit!! Did the other passengers get up and stomp this guy’s guts out? If not–why not?

      Forget about the other passengers! If some strange man slapped my baby, he would be begging for mercy before I was done with him. There are things I will tolerate but violence on my kid? Not one of them.

    That last thing I posted might be just plain wrong…but damn…

  • JackDaniel07

    uppity baby headbumped the poor bumpkin’s palm
    lucky he didnt stand his ground

    • mrbrink

      Stand your ground, baby!