1600 Penned

Here’s Jon Stewart on Bob Woodward, sequestration, and the Ass Effect.

I love the Mass Effect reference. Because I am a super geek.

This entry was posted in Comedy, The Media and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/Jrosario1701 Justin Rosario

    As I’m scrolling down, I see the Mass Effect font and I think, “What are the chances Stewart has even the slightest idea what that means?”

    Just remember Ashby, violent video games will make you violent just like Dance Dance Revolution will make you a dancing expert and Cooking Mama will make you obese.

  • mrbrink

    Watchdogs (that’s the city of Chicago!)and Destiny for PS4 look really f-ing awesome. Looking forward to Last Of Us and GTV later this year. SK has been playing MassEffect3 for weeks and she loves it.