Autopsy

GOPAutopsy

Artist – Daryl Cagle

In other news, Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich reportedly came close to running on a single ticket to challenge Mitt Romney during the 2012 election, but they couldn’t agree on who would be on top and who would be on bottom.

This entry was posted in Election 2012, Open Thread and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    “I was disappointed when Speaker Gingrich ultimately decided against this idea, because it could have changed the outcome of the primary,” Santorum says. “And more importantly, it could have changed the outcome of the general election.”

    Yes, Barack Obama could have won 500 electoral votes, but I don’t think that’s what Rick Santorum is suggesting.

    Gingrich made an elaborate historical argument that when the party hasn’t been able to agree on a nominee, it always settles on the senior figure. Santorum wasn’t persuaded, and urged Gingrich to do what was best for the conservative movement.

    Who says conservatives can’t do comedy?

    …but they couldn’t agree on who would be on top and who would be on bottom.

    BWAH! Love it.

    • ranger11

      I think Gingrich should have been on bottom but I feel like a sick fuck even pondering the question. Need extra-strength brain bleach.

  • http://twitter.com/rycarson Ryan Carson

    Newt is totally a bottom.