Bravo, Chris Hayes

The demographic makeup of the various weekend political shows:

Here’s to Hayes continuing this tradition at 8 p.m. weeknights. And shame on the other shows for being so ridiculously lopsided.

This entry was posted in MSNBC and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Madam1

    I absolutely love Up with Chris Hayes and will miss that show a lot. I hope his new slot doesn’t detract from the discourse his weekend show allows. He invites smart guests who rarely spout junk “facts” and when/if they do Hayes calls them out immediately.

  • muselet

    Five bucks says the producers at the other yak shows think conservative white men are seriously underrepresented on Up with Chris Hayes.

    –alopecia