Feeding The Crows

Scalia's Crow

Artist – Steve Sack

In other news, new figures released by NOAA today revealed that global CO2 emissions increased dramatically in 2012. But don’t worry, we have a debate about drones to settle.

Also — the final report released by the Special Investigator General for Iraq Reconstruction says that at least 13 percent of all funds spent in Iraq were wasted. But don’t worry, because drones.

This entry was posted in Iraq, Open Thread and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Drones and… ACORN!!!

      We soooooo have our priorities straight!