No More Gold

RyansGold

Artist – Chris Weyant

In other news, the Department of Justice has indicted former web producer for the Sacramento-based television station KTXL FOX 40 and current Reuters Deputy Social Media Editor Matthew Keys for allegedly helping the hacker group Anonymous compromise the Tribue Company’s servers and deface the Los Angeles Times.

Yahoo Sports has a detailed summary of what has transpired in the court room up to this point in the Steubenville rape case. Make sure you’re sitting down when you read it, especially the part where one witnesses admitted on the stand that he “pulled $3 from his pocket and offered it to anyone who would urinate on the girl” as she lay on the street with no shirt on and puking.

  • mikecz

    I thought that headline was commenting on the Federal Reserve, you could simply replace Ryan with Bernake, and Medicare with the Federal Reserve System…

    http://libertarianmafia.com/how-much-gold-can-a-single-us-dollar-buy/

    Take a second look at where all that money printing has gotten us.

    2 big dates, 1933 and 1971. New deal (removal of gold standard for Americans) and the Nixon shock (Total removal of gold standard, foreigners). Those drops in your wages were directly impacted by public policy. Wages DEFINITELY didn’t keep up with that sort of devaluation. Ryan is an ass.

    • mrbrink

      If you don’t want your Fed/Bernanke printed dollars I will gladly accept them. In fact, I’ll trade you my gold for your dollars. What’s the artificially inflated price of gold today?