Of Course He Is!

This comes as no surprise:

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) acknowledged to Politico that he was “seriously” considering running for president in 2016.

Said Paul: “I think our party needs something new, fresh and different. What we’ve been running — nothing against the candidates necessarily — but we have a good, solid niche in all the solidly red states throughout the middle of the country.”

New, fresh and different? You mean exactly like Ron Paul who’s run in every Republican primary since 1928?

This entry was posted in Election 2016 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JimmyAbra

    “fresh and different? You mean exactly like Ron Paul who’s run in every Republican primary since 1928?” You took the words right out of my fingertips!