Paul Ryan and The GOP Still Violating Chickens

They won’t be denied. Yes, the Affordable Care Act was upheld by the Supreme Court and affirmed by a presidential election in which Democratic candidates in the House of Representatives received over a million more votes than Republicans, but that was before Republicans learned from their mistakes.

Republicans, like former Vice Presidential nominee Paul Ryan– are looking to turn over a new leaf with outreached hands by offering up as a plan for the future a new era of repealing the Affordable Care Act.

In an interview with Fox News Sunday, Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan revealed that his brand new plan for averting shared prosperity and common decency involves yet another attempt at repealing the Affordable Care Act, saying of his new and improved budget plan set to be released in the next week :

“Yes, our budget does promote repealing Obamacare and replacing it with a better system,” Ryan, the chairman of the House Budget Committee, said on “Fox News Sunday.”

Yes, their budget is insane, but that won’t stop them.

Asked about the political reality that a repeal of Obamacare is unlikely, Paul Ryan, ever the relentless imbecile, went on to say,

“Well, we believe it should, that’s the point. That’s what budgeting is all about. … It’s about making tough choices to fix our country’s problems. We believe that Obamacare is a program that will not work.”

“Tough choices.” That’s one way to put it. Repealing Obamacare is such a tough choice that they’ve tried to do it 33 times in less than two years. I’d call it routine, but the GOP needs to be thought of as “tough” if they’re ever going to get away with beating the crap out of women, children, and the elderly. Paul Ryan’s Trail Of Tears new budget priority unveiling is said to assume a repeal of The Affordable Care Act, which, by default– renders his math a futile exercise in seriousness. If at 33 times you don’t succeed,  keep making up numbers until you do.

This entry was posted in Economy, Healthcare, Quote, Republican Party, Wingnuts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    “We believe that Obamacare is a program that will not work.”

    “And we won’t rest until we make sure it can’t work, because only some people deserve health insurance,” Congressman Ryan added with a wink.

    He then put on his propeller beanie and left the studio.

    –alopecia

  • http://www.facebook.com/jlaing3 James Laing

    well to be fair it took Jefferson 35 tries in the House to win the Presidency

  • D_C_Wilson

    “Yes, our budget does promote repealing Obamacare and replacing it with a better system,”

    But don’t ask what the “better system” is, because we have idea what it would be and have no plans to come up with one. We’re still hoping everyone has forgotten that Obamacare used to a republican idea.