Pimp My Right

Our national nightmare is over — Stewart and Colbert are back. And in one of his better segments in recent memory, Stewart made a very apt comparison between the GOP’s outreach initiative and that of cigarette companies.

This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    “You know, I think I finally figured out where Sarah Palin came from. Someone cast a spell on a YouTube comment, and it came to life.”

      That was very clever….my fav from the video as well

      • muselet

        It was either that or “Must outrun facts!”

        –alopecia