In Which I Agree with Roger Ailes

“Newt’s a prick… He’s a sore loser and if he had won he would have been a sore winner.” Roger Ailes

Holy shit. He’s right. I think I’m gonna barf.

This entry was posted in Fox News Channel and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/linda.harrispettit Linda Harris Pettit

    Lol!

    Oh man, I wish I hadn’t read that. I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

  • muselet

    Water is wet, fire is hot, bacon is delicious, Newt Gingrich is a prick and a sore loser and a sore winner.

    Some things are true no matter who says them.

    Just goes to show that even a broken cuckoo clock can be right twice.