Quote of the Morning

“Drones should never be used for indiscriminate mass surveillance, and police should never use them unless there are legitimate grounds to believe they will collect evidence related to a specific instance of criminal wrongdoing or in emergencies.” The ACLU

So even the ACLU in a link circulated by Glenn Greenwald believes drones are okay as long as they’re used to “collect evidence related to a specific instance of criminal wrongdoing or in emergencies.”

Interesting.

Oliver Willis’ post on this should be circulated far and wide.

This entry was posted in Drones, Quote and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Greenwald is a pathetic loser pretending to be a progressive while spewing right wing libertarian crap.

    Oliver’s article was good…….thanks for linking.
    From said article: “the anti-drone absolutists who have foolishly decided to make their argument about a technology and not about policy”

    That’s it in a nutshell,,,,,technology vs policy, and I really think that those of us who argue that we need to look at policy are absolutely right.