Rachel Maddow Laughs at Reince Priebus’ MSNBC Remarks

Rachel last night:

[Not sure why the video isn't working, but you can watch it here.]

Either MSNBC is a poorly-rated non-player in the cable news universe, or it’s a highly influential election-winning player. It can’t be both, no matter how hard the Republicans try to threat that needle.

This entry was posted in Election 2012, MSNBC and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • GrafZeppelin127

    It always amuses/amazes me when GOP fans who whine about the “liberal media” out of one side of their mouths, insist out of the other side that “no one” watches/reads/listens to it and that Fox is the most-watched, most-popular, highest-rated, most-trusted news source on the planet.

  • Ned F

    I think what Prince Reebus means is, the Republicans don’t own or control all the media yet, so there should be an effort to fix that.

  • muselet

    Either MSNBC is a poorly-rated non-player in the cable news universe, or it’s a highly influential election-winning player. It can’t be both, no matter how hard the Republicans try to threat that needle.

    You’d think so, wouldn’t you?

    The Rs, led by George W. Bush, spent years screeching that al-Qaeda was the biggest, baddest, scariest gang of dangerous dudes ever to stride the Earth, of whom we should all have been cowering in fear, but Bush blandly said he wasn’t particularly concerned about where Osama bin Laden was.

    SSDD.

    –alopecia