Rush Limbaugh Opposed to Liberating Oppressed People

Rush Limbaugh is offended by young people who want to emancipate people. Yes really.

Once again: he’s the most popular conservative talk show host on the radio. Tens of millions of listeners.

This entry was posted in Racism, Rush Limbaugh and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • js hooper

    LMFAO….it offends Rush that people think pushing for civil rights and equality is necessary…It OFFENDS him….I can’t imagine how much of a RACIST white supremacist you have to be to listen to this bullshit and relate to it…I don’t know why Rush doesn’t have the balls to wear his white hood in public and tattoo a swastika on his forehead….I’m offended that he has to hide who he is…It must pain him so much to be trapped in the racist closet

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Too much cloth to cover his fat body, and too much ink to tattoo his fat head.

  • zirgar

    Rush Limbaugh is an irredeemably abhorrent fuck and is nothing but a malignant cancer upon the body and soul of this great country.

  • muselet

    What an ass.

    –alopecia

  • Clecinosu

    Rush Limbaugh truly lives in a bubble — but I can’t distinguish if that bubble is his head, his stomach or his ass.