Sarah Palin’s Latest Grifter Scheme

When she spoke at CPAC, she blasted away at political consultants, instructing them to run for office or step off. But now she appears to be offering up her own consulting services to Republican candidates in 2014 with this hilarious trailer:

Yep. She’s taking credit for the election of various tea party nutbags in 2010 and 2012, simply because she stumped for them a couple of times. That’s pure delusion.

This entry was posted in Election 2014, Sarah Palin. Bookmark the permalink.
  • GOVCHRIS1988

    Somewhere in America, Karl Rove is imagining himself giving John McCain a major swirlie for picking that shrew for a VP Candidate in 2008. Lord, no matter that FOX News dumped her, her chances of ever being President of the United States (If he ever wanted it in the first place) are the same as Andy Dick being Secretary of State, and every sane person in the world uses her as a punch line, her supporters are fervently in the crown of delusion that this woman yields any power. Its remarkable.

    And P.S. I don’t care that he is left wing, Chris Matthews is a gigantic moron.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Chris Matthews is like a weathervane. He goes where the political wind blows. Remember how hot and turned on he got when Bush II showed up on the aircraft carrier in his “Mission Accomplished” flightsuit? I hardly take this doofus seriously.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Morgan/100000299284844 Rich Morgan

    Nice to know we have Sarah to blame for Ted Cruz.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Karen-Weber/707255929 Karen Weber

    I could lose 25 lbs and do a Tina Fey impersonation of Palin take-off of this. Actually, it might be funny to leave on the lbs and do a future Palin, being the “Granny Grifter”, sinking into dementia as well as delusion.

    • km

      Try granny’s meth diet. Then ramp up a screech.

  • kfreed

    If there’s work involved whatsoever, she’ll quit before the week is out.

  • KatieAnnieOakley

    Only Palin would create a video of herself bashing the lamestream media for “not knowing what they’re doing…” but utilizing numerous clips FROM the lamestream media PRAISING HER to “make her point”. She’s right: they DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY’RE DOING – and neither does she!!

  • mrbrink

    Bwhahaha. Her promotional ads are filmed in Word Saladmavision to compliment her spoken word salad. I think I saw a penis and a burning cross in there really fast.

    It’s like Frank Cross’s version of the Scrooge promo.

    “Kingmaker!” Except for John McCain. Perfect pitch for a corporate monarchist, too.

    I’m telling you, she is stealing Vicki Guerrero’s act from the WWE. She might as well call it, The Sarah Palin Excuse me! PAC so I can stop worrying that she has absolutely no intention of being taken seriously for a leadership role in America. I’m just not sure she’s being mocked and derided sufficiently for permanent fringe status.

  • barry60x

    There are people doing 10 years in federal prison for less than this.

  • KarenJ

    Notice in the video how there’s only two truncated views of Palin-here-and-now, unbelievably scrawny and bewigged standing behind the CPAC podium?

    All the rest of the clips of Palin date from 2008 to her 2011 flirting-with-entering-the-race appearances in Iowa and New Hampshire taking headlines away from Romney and the other GOP primary candidates.

    Considering what a giant belly-flop “The Undefeated” was, I’m surprised SarahPAC wasted 2+ minutes and $$$ on this video. What is it they say about the definition of insanity?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Delusions of relevancy.