The Monkey in the Wrench

“…the fly in the ointment, the pain in the ass…”

Broken Government

Artist – Tim Eagan

In other news, former Representative Gabrielle Giffords will be presented with the John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage award on May 5th. I can’t think of anyone more deserving.

Also — James O’Keefe says paying $100,000 to a former employee of ACORN is just the “cost of exposing the truth,” or as I like to call it — committing fraud.

    Sadly, this is the cost of exposing the truth.

    James O’Keefe wouldn’t recognize the truth if it bit him.

      “James O’Keefe wouldn’t recognize the truth if it bit him.”

      nailed that.