The Vetting

PerezID

Artist – Jeff Darcy

In other news, the city of Chicago identified as many as 129 schools that may face closure to local teachers and administrators today.

Also — Michele Bachmann is back to saying ridiculous things.

That’s why we’re here because we’re saying let’s repeal this failure before it literally kills women, kills children, kills senior citizens. Let’s not do that. Let’s love people, let’s care about people. Let’s repeal it now while we can.

Obamacare is literally killing women and girls and senior citizens!

For her part, Bachmann displayed her unparalleled love of people by casting her vote today in favor of the Paul Ryan budget.

This entry was posted in Education, Open Thread, Quote and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    I think I’ve figured Michele Bachmann out. She’s the Bizarro Hilary Clinton.

  • Draxiar

    It’s tough love approach doncha know?! It’s gonna hurt them more than it does us *wink wink*