Tweet of the Morning

Ron Fournier:

Oh, Ron. Should the president have deployed SEAL Team Six to Capitol Hill? Seriously.

This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Ron Fournier is currently trying to spin a less-than-completely-cordial email from an unnamed administration official as his I’m getting threatened just like Bob Woodward! I’m an important reporter, too! moment.

    Let’s ignore him and see if he’ll go away.

    –alopecia

  • http://twitter.com/Norbrookc Norbrook

    I’ve said this elsewhere, but seriously. Do we have to give a remedial civics class to every damn reporter?

  • bphoon

    Should the president have deployed SEAL Team Six to Capitol Hill?

    Hmmm…maybe.

    /snark/

  • GOVCHRIS1988

    Is every reporter just a self important douche now? In the Age of Obama, a whole lot of our media folks have crashed and burned due to their own ignorance and intolerance. God, I love living during it.

  • burbank_burt

    Ron Fournier . . . . ugh . . . . please stop teh stupid.